- Brush hair before washing, starting from the ends, working
the roots, separating the root area.
- Wash hair at least once a week using a oil and silicone
- Always wash hair in an upright position, never over a
basin or bath.
- Wash hair gently with warm water and carefully squeeze
water. DO NOT RUB!
- When applying conditioner, DO NOT apply onto bonds, only
from mid- length to ends.
- DO NOT use protein or silicone based conditioner as the
hair will tangle.
- Detangle hair first before drying.
- Never leave hair wet or damp as this will shorten the
life span of the bonds.
- If the hair is longer than shoulder length, tie a loose
plait or ponytail before going to bed.
- If scalp is greasy wash hair frequently and rinse with
- After application of extensions, DO NOT wash hair for
- Shampoo and dry hair as soon as possible after swimming.
- Make sure to keep maintenance appointment in two weeks
to check extensions and replace any extensions if necessary.